Here Are The 25 Most Jaw Dropping Restaurant Views You’ll Ever See. Ready To Pack Your Bags Yet?
Food can make or break a vacation, but if you really want to hedge your bets, try finding a spectacular place to chow down. After all, having a glass of wine while sitting in the shadow of the Parthenon is something you’ll never forget. That’s why you NEED to visit these places ASAP. We’ve already got your travel agent on hold…
1. Hotel Edelweiss, Switzerland: From this amazing sun deck you’ll get perfect snapshots of the Alps.
2. Piz Gloria, Switzerland: Obviously the Alps are even better here. For bonus points, it’s also where a James Bond movie was filmed in 1969.
3. Le Jules Verne, France: Situated at the top of the Eiffel Tower, you can’t beat this view of Paris.
4. Dasheene, St Lucia: Sitting on an old cocoa plantation, there are few better views of a Caribbean sunset.
5. Sunset da Mona Lisa, Mexico: You’ll find this at the tip of the bay of Cabo San Lucus, where you’ll also find great views of the Pacific Ocean.
6. Sierra Mar, California: Views of the Pacific Ocean are greatly enhanced when sitting on the top of a cliff.
7. Ristorante Grotta Palazzese, Italy: You won’t find a more unique dining experience than this restaurant dug into a cliff side.
8. Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, Maldives: Well, maybe this is more unique.
9. The Hanging Restaurant, China: This dining venue is attached to the side of a cliff in the Hubei Province. There’s even a bungee jumping platform nearby if you are feeling adventurous.
10. Two Oceans, South Africa: As the name suggests, this restaurant can be found where the Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet.
11. The River Cafe, New York: Finding this restaurant under the Brooklyn Bridge may be hard, but seeing the Statute of Liberty and Manhattan skyline from there won’t be.
12. Strofi, Greece: Seated at the edge of the Acropolis, you’ll struggle to find a better view of the Parthenon.
13. Soneva Kiri, Thailand: Ready to eat in a canopy overlooking the Gulf of Thailand? We thought so…
Think those were amazing? You haven’t seen anything yet.